May 5, 1961, Natchez, Mississippi
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson,
- Mississippi, 1988 J.D.
- Honors: With Distinction
- Millsap's College, Jacksonville, MS, 1983 B.S.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: Biology/Chemistry
- Mississippi State University
- Georgetown University, National Institute of Trial Advocacy, 1992
Honors and Awards:
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Real Property
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Intellectual Property
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Uniform Commercial Code
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Mississippi Bar Member
- District of Columbia Bar Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Mississippi Bankruptcy Conference
Areas Of Practice:
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Credit and Bankruptcy
- Real Estate
Mr. Flowers was admitted to the Mississippi and U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi in 1988 and the District of Columbia in 1989.
Mr. Flower's was the Lead Articles Editor, Mississippi College Law Review, 1987-1988.
Background information available upon request.